The Liebster Awards are rewarded to bloggers, from other bloggers with less than 200 followers. When you are nominated, you then nominate 5-11 other bloggers- this is a great way for new blogs and bloggers to be discovered!
This is what you do… (more or less)
First, you mention the person who nominated you on your blog and link them. Then, you answer 11 questions by the one who nominated you. You nominate 5-11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers and link them below. Create your own 11 new questions for them to answer, and let the nominees know they’ve been nominated!
Thank you themoderngirlsguidetobeingsick for my nomination!!! Here are my answers:
- Why did you start blogging?
To keep a record of what I get up to and to share craft…and life with others…
- What are you most proud of?
Huh..that’s sounds peeersonal…:) Ummmm… I am proud of my peaceful self and my healthy lifestyle.
- What’s your favourite animal?
- What’s your favourite book?
- What three things could you not live without?
My juicer, crochet hook and my camera.
- What food do you dislike the most?
Cheap Polish sausages (it’s possibly the only food I dislike)
- What was the first record/cd you bought?
Bon Jovi – Keep the Faith
- What is your favourite time of the year and why?
Summer. It’s lovely, bright, hot and there are lots of tasty strawberries and watermelons around!
- If you could go back to anytime in history which time period would you choose?
One of the prehistoric ages (maybe the stone age?), when life was nice and simple!
- What is your favourite film genre?
11. What do you consider to be the greatest beauty product of all time?
This is a hard one! I am not much into beauty products…unless they are homemade or natural-sorry ..Ummm I can’t quite decide…so I’d say the greatest beauty product ingredient is shea butter :)
I’d like to nominate these amazing blogs:
My 11 questions for you are:
- What’s your perfect way to start a day?
What’s your favourite flower/plant?
What’s your favourite type of tea?
What do you like to do in your free time?
How many people live in your home?
What was the last film you watched at cinema?
Where is you favourite place to be?
What are you most grateful for?
Would you choose a city life or a country life?
Who/ what inspires you?
What cheers you up?
Look forward to your Liebster posts:)